Thursday, April 9, 2009

billbuddy.com - online bill analysis company


I came across this very interesting site called billbuddy.com and decided to explore it in detail. The web site requires you to upload your mobile bills or requests you to authorise them to access your service provider account and download bills for past couple of months. It then analyzes the uploaded bill and gives you your spending pattern. Based on your call analysis, it will review the existing mobile plans from various service providers and will recommend you the cheapest one. I tried the service though it could not download the bills directly from my service provider but did a pretty cool analysis once I uploaded my .pdf bills. The company has tied up with all major service providers - Airtel, BSNL, Idea, Tata Indicom, reliance, Aircel and Spice. It's worth trying this service. I haven't tested different scenarios to check the efficacy of its recommendations but on the whole i found the concept quite ineteresting. Do try this web site if you are not convinced with the mobile plan that you have got from your service provider.

No comments:

Post a Comment